HomeBrewing.com RSS Feeds
You can now get the latest home brewing headlines sent straight to your desktop or Web browser through HomeBrewing.com's RSS feeds.
RSS, which stands for Really Simple Syndication, means that if your PC, Mac or handheld device is connected to the Internet, you can be notified almost immediately whenever a new headline is posted on HomeBrewing.com. Whether you're looking for information about home brewing, homebrew recipes, home brewing news, home brewing equipment or anything else related to the topic, you'll find a feed for it here.
All you need to do to use RSS, copy the address for the feed and paste it into an RSS news reader, or use a browser or e-mail viewer that supports RSS feeds. Below is a sample list of available RSS readers. Many more are available.
- Bloglines is a free, Web-based news aggregator (http://www.bloglines.com)
- Shrook is a free RSS reader for Mac OS X (http://www.utsire.com/shrook)
- RSS Reader is a free RSS reader for Windows. (http://www.rssreader.com)
And that's all there is to it. Subscribe now!
Forum & Community Feed
Home Brewing News
Terms and conditions for use of the HomeBrewing.com RSS feeds
HomeBrewing.com's RSS feeds are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights in and to HomeBrewing.com's RSS feeds, including the content and technology included therein, are reserved to HomeBrewing.com. HomeBrewing.com's RSS feeds are available for personal, noncommercial use or for noncommercial use on the Web site, weblog or similar application of a nonprofit corporation which is exempt from federal income taxes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code ("501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation"). You may display the headlines, active links and other information contained in the RSS feeds (the "RSS feed content") on your personal Web site weblog, or similar application, or on your 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation Web site, weblog, or similar application, provided that:
- you do not modify or delete any of the RSS feed content;
- you do not redistribute the RSS feeds;
- you do not post HomeBrewing.com full-text stories other than as included in the RSS feed;
- the links redirect the user to the HomeBrewing.com Web sites when the user clicks on them;
- you do not insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the links and the applicable HomeBrewing.com Web page;
- the use or display does not suggest that HomeBrewing.com promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, Web sites, products or services.