- Large complex blend of cultures to emulate sour or wild beers such as lambic-style ales.
- Over time displays a citrus sourness and barnyard funk profile.
- Contains yeast (Saccharomyces, Brettanomyces) and lactic-acid producing bacteria (Lactobacillus, Pediococcus).
- The Brett population is > 50% of the culture.
- The BugFarm blend changes strains every calendar year for those who like to blend aged brews.
- The 2014 version contains a wild Saccharomyces yeast and four different brett isolates, L. brevis and Pediococcus.
Weight: N/A lbs.
Free Shipping: Yes